Do you have tennis balls just sitting around losing their bounce? Here are some creative ways to use them without ever setting foot on the court.
- Cut an X in a tennis ball and slip it over the end of an old broom handle. Rub the ball over scuff marks on your wood or hard surface floors, and voila...they're gone...with no bending, stooping or scrubbing!
- Got a light bulb that broke off in the socket? Carefully clear away any remaining shards of glass, then gently push a tennis ball against the light socket and twist to remove the bulb's embedded stem.
- Cut an X in a tennis ball and slip it over the head of a hammer. Now you're less likely to ding up fragile or expensive wood.
- Cut a tennis ball in half and use one of the sides to open those stubborn jars.
- In the garage, hang a tennis ball on a string from the ceiling so that the ball touches the top left corner of your car's windshield. Now you have a marker and know exactly how far to pull the car in every time!